Before reading the first word of your essay, the professor will see the title page. That means that a title page may create that first impression everybody is talking about. Therefore it is very important that your paper should be duly completed from the title page to the bibliography. A title page is an ID of your essay that gives a complete set of information to a tutor. Here are some ideas that may win you additional "scores" to your work:
- State information, required by your tutor. If you haven't received any requirements, the structure should be the following:
- Your name
- Date of submission of the project
- Title of your project
- Title of your class
- Period of your class
- Name of your tutor
- Every new line should start from the left or the right margin. This will help to avoid confusion and make it easier to read.
- The font you choose should be readable and clear. It is a good idea not to use more than two fonts. This will make your work look clumsy and not esthetic.
- Be moderate with using pictures or any other illustrations. If you intend on using the last, make sure that they are of a normal size: not too big to cover the text or not to small that it is impossible to discern it. A nice choice would be to place a picture as a background in lighter ink.
Before submitting your paper make sure that data you provided in your title page is correct to avoid confusion and misunderstanding.