The conclusion of an essay usually consists of one paragraph, but you may choose to write a longer summary . As any essay paragraph the summary should include a topic sentence and supporting sentences. A summary paragraph can serve a lot of aims, such as the following:
- Make a reader think. Slowly but surely you drive your audience to making a conclusion of their own after reading your view of the problem.
- Take a Look into the Perspective. Show readers the practical use of the information and how necessary it will be for their future.
- Impress. Make your conclusion a miraculous discovery and hold the readers on the peak of their emotions as long as they read your conclusion and even afterwards people will stay overwhelmed with emotions.
Do not forget that a summary paragraph should be brief, though giving an impression that the idea is fully covered and personal attitude towards the problem is obligatory in any conclusion of an essay.
- FREE Outline $5
- FREE Unlimited Amendments* $30
- FREE Title Page $5
- FREE Bibliography $15
- FREE Formatting $10
- 10+ years experience in the custom writing market
- A wide range of services
- Satisfied and returning customers
- 6-hour delivery available
- Money-back guarantee
- 100% privacy guaranteed
- Professional team of experienced paper writers
- Only custom-written papers
- Free amendments upon request
- Constant access to your paper writer
- Free extras by your request